MY LIFE | Summer Wishlist

1 comment

Now I'm back in the UK for good, it seems as though all I've been doing is making a list of things I want to buy! Summer is just around the corner and since this is the time of year I work the most, I've got the most disposable income to buy some things to treat myself! What's on my list this summer? Read on to see!

Tone It Up x Maaji Pineapple Paradise

Photo Credit: Tone It Up
I have told myself so many times since last summer that I didn't need or want another Maaji this year! I've bought a Tone It Up Maaji every year since they've been released and this year is no different. I really didn't think I would want one but once I saw this Pineapple Paradise bikini in the Bikini Series promos I knew I had to have it! 

I love the cut, the print and I know I will love the way it feels - Maaji's are all the same! At $140, this is definitely a wish list item, but it's probably one that will work it's way in to my wardrobe this summer!!




Urban Decay Naked Basics 2

Photo Credit: Urban Decay
I'm justifying this one for practical reasons!! 95% of my eyeshadows are shimmery. I really would like a matte palette for days where I'm not feeling the glitter (which is rare I will admit). I have always loved my Naked Palette's so the obvious choice was the Naked Basics. I've gone for the second edition over the first as the second has much warmer shades which will suit my skin tone more! And at only £23 - it's easy to afford so you can count on this one! 




Nespresso Inissia with Aeroccino

One of the things I have missed the most since arriving back in the UK is popping over to my neighbour's in Arizona for his Nespresso machine (and my neighbours...of course)!! I've had my eye on one for so long and this summer I want to make it happen! The Inissia is the one I think I will go for, but I'm also really keen on the CitiZ! 
Another expensive item but I would absolutely choose this over the Maaji bikini! Only if I had to prioritise of course ;)

**Update** Since writing this post I've bought a Nespresso U! 

iPod Shuffle

Photo Credit: Apple
I've not used an iPod for years, ever since getting an iPhone. However now the weather in the UK is getting warmer, and I'm in a climate where it's actually bearable to run outside again, I would LOVE an iPod shuffle for those runs! It would be so much easier to clip one of these on than carry my phone around, as I have never really gotten on with iPhone armbands. 

We shall see, as I would definitely miss the option to track my runs using an app, but at £40 - it could be a nice extra to have!


Missguided Active


I've shopped at Missguided for years, and have always been a fan of their styles, especially for their price! This summer I would really like to try some of their Activewear, particularly the outfit to the left! It launched whilst I was in the US, and I didn't want to ship it out there when I could get it sent home for so much cheaper. 

I can be quite critical when it comes to sportswear so I'm excited to see how this measures up to expectations.





That's it! Have you got any products you're dying to get your hands on this summer? I would love to hear them! I shall of course let you know when (not if - sorry Mum) I get the Nespresso so you can all come over for coffee too ;)

Love always,


1 comment:

  1. I have the naked basics 2 and I love it!
    How much coffee did you drink since you have the new machnine!? :D

    I think I´ll buy a new essie nail polish, some dresses and a new necklace.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.