BEAUTY | Favourite Summer Beauty Products

Leave a Comment

With summer months creeping up just around the corner, I've started to transition in to more summer appropriate make up! For me that means brighter lips, more colour and generally being more bronzed! To see more about my favourite summer beauty products, keep reading!


Garnier Summer Body Gradual Tan Moisturiser - UK / US 

I discovered this moisturiser last summer and I sing its praises to anyone and everyone who will listen. It is a FOOL PROOF way of building up a healthy and natural looking tan, without damaging your skin or looking fake. It's never been streaky for me an as long as you wash your hands after application - no one will ever know it's fake! In my opinion it's better than my favourite fake tan - St. Tropez. 

Coloured Eyeliner

Black lines are a thing of the past. This summer I am loving the coloured eyeliner trend! Some of my favourites include pencils and liquid liners from Urban Decay and Kiko Cosmetics. Blues and Teals and purples have been some of my favourite colours to experiment with! Pictured is the Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Liner in Radium, I'm wearing it in the picture of me to your right. I love it! 

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Antwerp - UK / US 

I love corals and oranges and pinks for the summer months. This lip cream from NYX is the perfect bright summer shade, somewhere in between a coral and a pink. Matte lips are also still on trend. I also love that these lip creams act as a stain too - I can put it on before work and still have a lot of colour at the end of the shift. 

Note - I know the UK link has all of the colours sold out - but NYX is available in a lot of Next stores now so have a look there too! 

NYX Butter Gloss in Cherry Cheesecake - UK / US

This is the perfect orange gloss. It's so comfortable to wear and is seriously long-lasting. I've found it goes with almost anything! When the gloss wears off it leaves behind a stain that looks amazing!

Maybelline  ColorSensational Rebel Bloom Lipstick in Peach Poppy - UK / US

This lipstick has a lovely application and is a lovely peachy coral shade for the warmer months ahead. I normally have a hard time finding peachy lip shades that don't totally wash out my medium skin tone but I'm really impressed with this. I picked up the packaging shown as part of Maybelline's 100th Birthday Limited Edition collection, but it's available in the normal range too as shown in the links above!

BB Cream

I almost always swap out foundation for a BB cream in the summer. I much prefer the lighter coverage and a more dewy look. The great thing about BB creams are that they provide added benefits to your skin, such as increased moisturising and restoration qualities. Some of my favourites are from ELF (UK/US) and Maybelline (UK/US). Equally important to me at all time of year, but especially in the summer is that my makeup has SPF in. The Maybelline BB cream has SPF 30 and the Elf one is SPF 20. Also pictured is Bell Cosmetics Hypoallergenic BB Cream. 

Bronzer

Last but not least, an essential in my summer make up bag is a good bronzer. Who doesn't love a golden glow under the sun? Some of my favourite bronzers are from Tarte (UK/US), Benefit (UK/US) and NYC (UK/US). Pictured is the Tarte Amazonian Clay Bronzer in Park Avenue Princess.

That's it! Do you have any products you use more when it gets to summer? I would love to hear! 

Love Always,


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.