NUTRITION | 3 Go-To Websites for Healthy Eating Recipes

Leave a Comment

When it comes to healthy eating, the key for me is to keep things fresh. If I had to repeat the same recipes day in, day out - my lifestyle would not be sustainable and it absolutely would not last. That being said, I'm always looking for new recipe ideas or meal guides. The three websites below are full of great resources for keeping your healthy eating regime going.

Skinnytaste

I'm yet to have a Skinnytaste recipe that I don't like. Gina Homolka is the author of this great blog and has a philosophy of taking family favourite recipes and making them leaner, cleaner and better for you. Each recipe on the blog is accompanied by the approximate number of Weight Watcher's points, as well as relevant nutritional information. One of my all time favourites is her recipe for Baked Chicken Parmesan. I'm also a huge fan of the Skinnytaste Cookbook if you were looking for more! Check back later on in the week for my review! 

Oh She Glows

I will admit I was so so sceptical of vegan recipes. I was always hyper-critical and assumed they would lack flavour and taste. However after seeing multiple posts on social media of my friends following Angela Liddon's blog, I had to try some recipes for myself and I can't tell you how wrong I was. Her recipes are so flavourful and also very simple! The Oh She Glows cookbook is also another favourite of mine. Although remember - just because something is vegan doesn't always mean that it's healthy - so be mindful! 

Tone It Up

I'm a member of the Tone It Up Nutrition Plan, but did you know Tone It Up has an abundance of free recipes on their website? You can find everything from cocktail recipes to deserts to main meals on TIU.com and I often find myself looking there for meal inspiration. The Tone It Up philosophy for meals is Lean, Clean and Green, so if you're looking for healthy recipes, you're in the right place! 

Those are my top 3 choices - do you have any websites you regularly check for healthy recipes?

Love Always



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.