NUTRITION | 5 of My Favourite Teas!

Leave a Comment

For the longest time, I was adamant that I exclusively drank coffee. I just would not drink tea. I'm an awful British person hehe! To this day, I'm still not a fan of the typical English Breakfast tea, but now I really enjoy (and sometimes even crave) a herbal tea in the afternoon! In the post below you'll find 5 of my favourite teas which will hopefully give you some new ideas.




Strawberry & Vanilla Green Tea - Taylor's of Harrogate

Green Tea is so good for you, it's packed full of antioxidants and boosts your metabolism, to name only a few of its benefits. It's readily accessible in supermarkets and I love trying new flavours.
I'm usually so sceptical of strawberry and vanilla flavoured things, it's one of my favourite flavour combos. However when I saw this tea in my local supermarket on offer I jumped at it and I've absolutely fallen in love. It's comforting and lovely for the warmer weather we're getting!

Twinings Salted Caramel Green Tea

This tea from Twinings was a christmas present. I didn't know what to expect, salted caramel is one of my favourite things but I just could not imagine it when combined with green tea. I was soooo wrong! It has a lovely smooth taste and is sweeter than standard green tea, without being overbearing. 
This tea is perfect for the colder winter evenings and is a lovely autumnal drink. Whenever I drink a cup it reminds me of being curled up in a blanket watching It's a Wonderful Life over Christmas! 

A.C Perch Pina Colada Green Tea

A few years ago I visited Copenhagen and read about a place called A.C Perch's Tea Merchants. I knew I had to visit. Initially it was overwhelming as there were probably hundreds of teas I could have chosen from. I settled on a Pina Colada green tea which the sales assistant told me was alcohol free with a wink! That tea has changed my life. It literally is a pina colada in a mug. If you're ever in the area, you have to go! I love loose leaf teas and there is something about this store that's so nostalgic and comforting. 

Clipper Organic Infusion Chamomile Tea

Chamomile is my favourite when I'm feeling a little bit poorly. It's so comforting and I find a cup to be very relaxing. It's also great for soothing a sore throat! The bags linked from Clipper are my favourite, but almost any brand will have a Chamomile option. 

Berry Rooibos Tea

Berry Rooibus Tea is really sentimental for me! My great friend Elle (from The Lindquists on YouTube) sent me some, amongst some other teas, when I first got to Arizona. I was feeling really homesick in the early days and I can't begin to describe just how much this tea lifted my spirits. Berry Rooibos tastes lovely either iced or warm and it's lovely for the summer. 

I hope this post has given you some new ideas when it comes to tea drinking. If you're like me and were convinced you would never enjoy tea, branch out and try something different! If there's anything I've learned it's that tea does not have to be boring! I might even go as far to say that tea is just as much my favourite as coffee now! I know. I'm stunned too! 

Love Always,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.