FITNESS | My Week In Workouts

1 comment

I thought it would be a good idea to share my week in workouts with you! Whilst I do switch it up often, it can easily be averaged out. I'm a member of the gym and I often work out at home too. I aim for a minimum of 4 gym sessions a week of an hour and a half or more. I'm currently trying to lose weight so this plan, along with clean eating so bear that in mind as you read!




Monday

45 Minutes of Cardio 
   15 Minute HIIT Run
   15 Minute HIIT Stair Climb
   15 Minute Arc Trainer
Leg Circuit 
    Abductor (3 sets of 15 reps)
    Adductor (3 sets of 15 reps)
    Knee Extensor (3 sets of 12 reps)
    Hamstring Curl (3 sets of 12 reps)
    Calf Raises (3 sets of 12 reps)
    Leg Press (3 sets of 12 reps)
    Bosu Lunges (3 sets of 12 reps on each leg)
    Bosu Squats (3 sets of 12 reps)

Tuesday 

45 Minutes of Cardio 
   10 Minutes Stair Climb
   5 Minute Cycle
   10 Minute High Incline High Speed Walk
   5 Minute Run
   15 Minute Arc Trainer
Back and Chest Workout
  SUPERSET 1 (Do both exercises and rest before next set)
    Incline Chest Press (3 sets of 10 reps)
    Incline Dumbell Flyes (3 sets of 10 reps)
 SUPERSET 2
    Flat Chest Press (3 sets of 10 reps)
    Knee Press Ups (3 sets of 10 reps)
 DROP SET (As many reps as possible before dropping the weight)
    Flat Bench Flyes ( 3 different weights)
 BACK SUPERSET 1
    Lat Pull Down (3 sets of 12 reps)
    Straight Arm Pull Down (3 sets of 12 reps)
 BACK SUPERSET 2
    Reverse Flyes (3 sets of 12 reps)
    Single Arm Row (3 sets of 12 per arm)
 High Deadlifts for Back (3 sets of 12)

Thursday

55 Minutes of Cardio 
   5 Minute Bike Ride
   30 Minutes High Incline High Speed Walk
   10 Minutes HIIT Elliptical
   10 Minutes HIIT Stair Climb
A Bikini A Day Abs Circuit


Friday


Saturday

Surfset Class! (Stay tuned for my full review coming soon!)


That's it! As you can see my average week can vary quite a bit. I try and cover all muscle groups in one week, although I don't get too upset with myself if I can't make it happen. There are some days when I just don't have as much time as I would like so I only have time for a few YouTube videos. Or, in contrast, there are other days where I have much more time and can commit to longer workouts. 

I hope this has given you some inspiration of things you can incorporate in to your weekly routine! How do you mix up your fitness ways?

Love Always,


1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.