NUTRITION | Nectarine Summer Salad

Leave a Comment

I hope you're enjoying the warmer weather as much as I am. It's so lovely to be spending so much more time outdoors. The recipe I'm going to share with you today is one of our family favourites and it's perfect for bringing along to a summer BBQ! 

It's really simple and takes minimal preparation, yet it's really effective there's something for everyone to enjoy! 



Ingredients
- 1 bag of Rocket (Arugula) 
- 2 Nectarines, sliced
- 1/2 packet Sorrano/Parma Ham 
- 1 packet reduced fat mozzarella cheese
- Balsamic Vinegar/Glaze to dress

Method 
- Layer all ingredients together and serve! 

I love the combination of the sweet from the balsamic vinegar and nectarines and the spicy from the rocket/arugula. It's truly perfect for the summertime!

I hope you enjoy this recipe, tag me in pictures of you make it! I would love to see. All of my social media links can be found below! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.