BEAUTY | BeautyCrowd.Com Haul Video

Leave a Comment

Hey guys! Today I'm sharing with you a haul video from a recent online shop at BeautyCrowd. As I'll explain in the video, this site has fast become one of my favourites for ordering new, different make up from brands I wouldn't normally try.

I've tried quite a few products from Bell Cosmetics and in this video I run through some of my favourites, as well as what I recently ordered.


As you can see from the video, I really love the brand and think they're well worth a try! For full links and info about the products, click on the video to be taken directly to the YouTube page, where everything you need is in the description box.

I hope you enjoyed the video! As I mentioned, I'm gearing up to be able to film more and more, comment below with what you would like to see - I would love to hear!

Love Always,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.