BEAUTY | Bright Bold, Beautiful; Younique

Leave a Comment
Splurge Cream Eyeshadow in Tenacious, Opulence Lipstick in Loaded

I'm so excited to announce that I have recently become a presenter for Younique cosmetics! I've become absolutely obsessed with the brand. I love what they stand for, I love the products they put out and I love that it's pushing me out of my comfort zone. I couldn't pass up this opportunity to challenge myself and allow myself to grow.

For those of you who haven't heard of the company, Younique is a luxury cosmetics brand who are relatively new to the market. All of the products they use are 85% or more natural, all of them are cruelty free and all of them are fantastic! Younique is available in the US, Canada, UK, New Zealand, Australia and Mexico - there are also plans to expand all over Europe!

If you want to know more, please join the fun in my VIP group! I regularly post videos and photos in there so you can get to know me and the products I'm so passionate about more!

To see more of my favourite products, keep reading!




I really struggled to narrow it down to three but here goes!

3D Fiber Lash+

I couldn't write this blog post without mentioning this mascara. I'm so down on my non-existent lashes all the time but quite honestly, this mascara has changed my life!! It gives me length and definition I never thought possible. The formula does take a few uses to get used to but it's so so worth it. Just look at my before/after! 

Opulence Lipsticks

I love lipstick. If you made me pick a must-have one and only beauty product it would probably be lipstick. That being said, when Younique launched their first ever lipsticks in October I was all over them! The formulas are creamy, rich and last all day. Truly - you need one application in the morning and it will last! Loaded is my absolute favourite shade for winter. 

Splurge Cream Shadows

You know me, I'm an Urban Decay addict. However these cream shadows have totally taken UD's place in my makeup collection for day to day use! So easy to apply, really long wearing and in a range of beautiful colours that are really build-able. I love Tenacious for a really pretty day to night look. 

Those are my top three products, for now - but trust me everything Younique sell is incredible, well worth the money! 

If you love make up, please join my group! I would more than love to have you to chat all things beauty together. To see the full range of Younique products, click here

Love Always,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.